Stampenous Stamp Set - Bullet Journalling

Note-taking and traditional journaling, planners - sometimes they a take up alot of time; the more complex the planner, the more effort is required to maintain it.  Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of people out there doing a wonderful job with their planners and are very committed to keeping them up to date. 

But I find the more effort expended, the more of a chore it becomes, and to tell the truth my planner lately has taken a backseat.  This is why I'm going to give the bullet journal a go! If you haven't heard of bullet journalling then
here on this web page, which I found gave a really good explanation of how it all works. 

I have a come across a cute stamp set that is designed specifically for bullet journaling, which will be available in the store soon here.. Let me know what you think?


No comments

Powered by Blogger.