Scrapbooking Layout Idea - Time Stands Still When Your Having Fun


Well, that weekend came and went, even though it was a long weekend for me as we had the Friday off work. We had a nice weekend away in the city - on the Northside though visiting my Aunt.

After shopping for Chinese antique furniture, I found some nice Chinese art which was four wall hangings depicting the four seasons. You can take a look here.

Now it's back to work today and a class tonight, however, our teacher did a no-show, so instead of coming home at 9.30pm I got home at 7.30pm.

I thought I would upload another layout - this is Braedon climbing as usual....I love the look of concentration he had trying to climb this jungle gym. He was determined to climb to the top and ad a lot of fun in the process. So I thought I would try and capture this moment using a clock on right-hand side with the words "I CAN Do It and on the left 'Time Stands Still When You're Having Fun.



Scrapbook Layout Ideas





No comments

Powered by Blogger.